Tuesday, February 23

Why do I have parents who aren’t even concerned about my O levels?
This sucks okay, seriously.

Anyway, schl days till now, were B A D.
It was all about tests exams olvl test exams olvl
Okay, so crap. Problems and more problems, that’s it.

I seriously needa kick my addiction.
I’m freaking addicted to the laptop.
I don’t knw what, just addicted.
This is holding me back from doing damned hw okay!
I knw, hw are crap, but olvl are not.
I’m not gna do something that will make me regret in the future.
(even though my parents don’t seem to care, it’s my life.)
Alright, enough of all these crap.

It’s been long since the 11 of us sat down and had a good time of (whatever you can think of). Everyone in different classes, different paces in life. I think it’s time we needa get together and have fun, yeah? Funny how it was that the money-sucking schl that bonded us together? :)