Sunday, February 28

Hello beautiful creatures! :)

Overspent this week! Gagah! :/
Okay, caught two movies this week! ^^

Valentine’s Day with tessa, carol, xinying, adelin, gio, nicholas, jiajun, timothy, junhao, jim and brehmer!
(the movie wasn’t really nice I guess? Didn’t really like it, mainly cuz I got all the characters mixed up! -.-)

Dear John with limin, florence, xiaoning, xuting and xiaoye.
Uhm, even though the ending suck, still it’s worth it. Cuz I watched it with Xadels (divide by two)!
The ending was kinda similar to the one in 500days of summer, so yep.

Life’d been hectic, I don’t feel like going to schl, like seriouslyyy! ):
Results aren’t satisfying except for geog, duh, the paper was chicken feet.
Ohyeah, shitballz, I haven’t get nicholas a present for his bday yet! :/
This is like so belated alreadyyyy! O: Hmm, still no idea of what the get yet! :S

Alright for now, I have to chiong that damned pile of hw already! ):
Yours truly, ending with: I H8 SCHL!