Friday, January 1

HAPPY TWENTY TEN PEOPLE :)

Okay, now I'm gna start my post, hah!
Yours truly survived trng camp! ^^
Okay, the camp was really torturous! ):
First day was trekking to Mac Ritchie.
Was tired x 10.
Second day was drill, drill stage and scoldings.
Tired and sunburnt x 100000.
Third day was rather okay, break camp @ 12.
Lunched with Jiahui, Limin and Xuting.
LUNCH WAS GREATTTT! :) :) :)
Chit chat till arnd 3.30 and took bus home.
(Yadah yadah yadah ..)

Heh, ytd was supposed to have movie marathon/countdown with Xadels'.
But the whole thing wasn't successful cuz:
1. Trish's/Flor's house cannot invade -.-
2. Most of the girls cannot make it! ):
Therefore, I stayed home whole night, sad yes?

Hmm, actually, I think I've lost my blogging bug.
Yknw, just don't feel like blogging -.-!

TDY TDY TDY! ):

FOOSBALL or HOMEWORK ?
Obviously on usual days, it's foosball!
But tdy, NO! :/
My whole body's aching, like obviously!
My skin's peeling like no one's business.
(NO FACE SEE PEOPLE ALREADYYYYYY! :/)
Okay, let me tell you how bad my face looks like now.
It's to the fact that I actually gave foosball a miss! ):

*abrupt end.