Thursday, December 31

Hello aliens who're reading this :)

Hmm, shall I start with BUYING DIANE'S BDAY PRESSIEEEEE!
Okay, kind of a disaster rightx, like she's the last to have her bday.
After all, we're like lack of ideas to surprise her already! O:
Met up with Limin, Yiyuan and Xiaoye.
Bought this bought that, chose here chose there, like finally.
Came up with a surprise plan for her.
.
.
.
.
(okay, I'm very lazy to post this surprise, so long long long!)
Please go to kxy's blog! :P
Oh anyway, DIANE, LOOK AT THIS!
Tricia, Limin, Yiyuan and me camped at the carpark!
and looked like drug addicts for one hour plus plus!
Are you touched? Haha, what the bird!

On Diane's bday, the whole world woke up earlyyyyyy!
(The clique plus CHOONYIANG! Haha! :D)
We partied at Diane's house for a few hours.
Ate and had SECRET SANTA! (L)
(Shall not elaborate since Xiaoye had already post everything :/)
Diane, wo ai wo de pressie! ^^ (but I can't wear -.-!)

XADELSTFY = (L) x infinity! :)


Okay, I still have loads of things to post about but now, I'm just gna sleep.
Anyway, HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010 PEOPLE! ^^
(see Diane, I stayed up just to post this okay, don't piak me! O: )