Sunday, December 20

Romantic, much?

Hello, I'm on happy pills :)
Study date with Florence at her house downstairs.
Had loads of fun, I promise! ^^

I shall let pictures do the talking tdy! :D

Anything missing?

Tadaaa, it appears here! ^^ Found it? The mini side tables! :)
We spent some time to arrange all these okay!
Wonderful view you can get while studying!
Romantic much? :)

Heh heh, now, highlight of the day! :D


My new pen! O:
'Ouch!'
*owner to the rescue! ^^
(aiyoh, heavy?)
TADAAA, pro not! :P
(RESCUE IN PROGRESS!)
Heh, success! :)
Happy ttm!
(What the bird, so hard to come out! O:)
*I'm halfway up, floating hoh! :P
SHINGZZZ, finally!
Yay, VICTORYYY!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Credits to my beautiful camera woman, FLORENCE FONGG! :)
(SHHH, she made me credit her! Okay, even if she didn't, I'll still do it! ^^)

Quote of the day: "As much as I can't resist books, you can't resist food!"
WO AI FLORENCE FONGGGGG :)