Sunday, December 20

Utterly disappointed/

Hello cool people out there :)
Yours truly is backkk, wahaha! :P
Back on demand! ^^ Heh, I knw you all miss me!

Okay, starting from the Zhuhai trip! ^^
Overall, no comments (?)
Gah, was supposed to be a pleasant and unforgettable trip, yes?
ABSOLUTELY NOOOO ):

Okay tell you why, I've got the most wonderful buddy you can ever get.
How great is that! ^^ Tell you what! :)
When people are playing at amusement parks, I'm at the market.
I'm on the mountain collecting water. Cool beans, yes? :)
My buddy brought me to my first manicure.
She brought me to see men from university.
She never even said 'bye' on the last day.
When everyone cried with their buddy, we're the only one laughing.

I love my buddy, she's the best you can get :D
Okay, obviously there were many special things that she did.
I won't waste my time saying it all here.
Utterly disappointed with her, but her family was great, I promise!
I shall let some pictures do the talking.
Didn't take much photos cuz I forgot to bring my cam charger :/
Most of the pictures are from nana @ happygurlmoments.bs




TWO cuties of the day:
1.2.Saddist of the day:
I don't knw what to say already.
I think I lost the blogging bug ):

Till thn, sweetie pies :)