Monday, October 26

Cameroid/

Hiiiiii sup! ^^

Outing @ East Coast with clique ytd :)
Met at 8am, yck mrt station.
Heh, I'm just trying to emphasise on how early we have to wake up.
Zz, 76 bused to East Coast.
We were being so retarded thru'out the bus ride! (I meant xy.)
Initially, there were lots of seats, so yeah.
When it got crowded, we realised that we have to 'chop' place for Amadea.
*Xy tried all ways to 'chop' a place for Amadea*
One gayshit guy f-ing squeeze thru' us to the seat we reserved for Amadea.
DAMN IT! Lollllllll, :D!
Being a bimbo, kxy said loudly for everyone arnd to knw that that place was meant for Amadea.
Aiyah, whatever, in the end still didn't manage to get a seat for her.
Yadah yadah, almost thru'out the whole ride we were noisy.
We were super kuku, k, maybe only me (?)
Cuz I suggested that we take 76 to go there.
Problem: We don’t knw where to alight and how to walk there.
Oh great, we went to ask the bus uncle, lolllll!
--------Reach east coast, finally! ------------
Rented bikes (as usual, who doesn’t, right?)
Ride for two hours. –xy’s bicycle punctured!
LAUGH OUT LOUD, seriously!
Was sharing ‘secrets’ with Limin almost thru’out.
Fun yeah! ^^ *hush! Here comes the exciting part!
*claps!* presenting you the champion bikers! :)
Limin, Tricia and Soocheen! :D
.
.
.
.
(I’m kinda lazy to type :/ )

Had a terrible bus ride back to amk hub.
Was sitting at the back of the bus.
(bloody hell, the engine there made our seats freaking hot.)
Your legs are like BURNING ):
During the bus ride, again something hilarious happened.
One bangla played his music loudly in the bus.
Apparently I can’t tolerate that, so I just *ahem.
Zz, maybe he’s kinda deaf or something, no actions were taken.
Till, XY THE ULTIMATE! ^^
xy takes out her phone..
*Da double dee double di, double dee double di…
My lips like sugar, my lips like sugar
This candy got you sprung, this candy got you sprung
So call me your sugar, so call me your sugar
You love you some, you love you some.*

So, I think that bangla heard it and he stopped.
Pro yeah! This is Xadels’. :P
Reached hub at arnd 2, had lunch @ macs.
PORKdelin called and told me she can’t find bestf’s pressie.
Zz, she told me nick was at hub too, so we went to buy it tgt.
Met up after movie, movie was crap (?)
Watched My sister’s keeper. Rate 2/5.
K, maybe cuz I didn’t really understand the whole thing (?)
Heh, was kinda laughing and giggling thru’out.
Amadea and xuting they all actually almost cried, or cried.
Flor was joker, she almost cried but I anti-climax -.-

Flor and Xn: *almost cried, damn touching.
Soocheen: Eh, she gna have heart attack and die is it?
Flor: *toot. No more tears.
Xn: Wtheckkkk?! *laughs!

After movie met up with nick to get jiajun’s pressie.
Headed to Levi’s. See arnd, thn like most of the shirts didn’t have M.
How pathetic right, don’t knw which design to choose for him also.
Zz, called him down to choose himself.
So kuku, he also didn’t knw which to choose -.-!
In the end, yours truly chose one for him, nice one k! :)
I hope he’ll wear that when he goes out lah.
Every time also wear council or obs tee. (zz)

Trained back home with Xadels’.
Walked home with Tricia. Had heart to heart talk at the playground.
(HAHAHAAA.) that place’s super nice and cosy, I promise! ^^
Talking about something, suddenly saw junjie.
Heh, he joined us and we continued.
He’s super sensitive I tell you, confirm already lah!
I shall not tell you why! *evil laughs!
Chatted for more thn 2 hours, homed at 8.


Jiajun’s bday tdy, my bestf! (lolllll wtheck)
Nothing much happened in schl tdy.
Had pe and played Frisbee with PORKdelin.
(I forgot to bring pe leh! :/)
AND I FREAKING WORE GREY FBT TDY. Zz.
Looked for xy desperately and change with her!
Lolll, borrowed shirt from tcp! :)

Before:

Joey: Eh Soocheen, you never bring pe uh?
Soocheen: Uhm yah?
Joey: *smiles! Okay, good, I also never bring! :)

After:

Soocheen: Eh joey, loserrrr! :P
Joey: *gives that jiaobin!

After school had lunch with the girls :)
Headed to Tricia’s house, rest awhile, chatted with her mum.
Played bball and after that homed! ^^

I’m super happy this few days, yay.
On happy pills, hohoh!

I feel like ponning schl tmrw ):
1. There’s English tmrw.
2. There’s Chinese tmrw.
3. There’s bio tmrw.
On a brighter note,
THERE’S CHAPEL SERVICE TMRWWWW :)

Hmm, I don’t think I have anything else to say?
(this is a long post! :/)

Get well soon, PEH XINYING! (lesshit)
I miss gl-ing you tdy! :S

To end off:
(Xy: Pink is the new hot.)